This website allows you to see what subjects have mainly be tackled by the EU parliament over the last legislature (exact date range):
- did MEPs took the financial system crisis seriously?
- Did it work so much on economic issues that it dropped gender equality matters?
- Was climate change a major preoccupation?
You can also see what countries or parties mainly worked on a specific topic or, reversely what topics a country or party has mainly worked on.
- Did Spain focus on job losses or employment?
- Who has mainly been working on tax evasion?
- Were nationalists concerned with border controls?
- How much did the green parties work on other topics than climate?